Thursday, April 3, 2014

March Madness coming to a close

I forgot how drawn out March Madness is. It is starting to eat into baseball season. With that said, the Final Four were chosen and the games are this weekend. I had to change my entire bracket because I did not see UK pulling the underdog.
With their success, and determination, I think they have what it takes to go all the way. No, I am not suddenly a UK fan. I am still irritated that they blatantly attempted to steal K-State's logo. However, I also know that they have a really good team this year.


Now that I have my bracket done, I will be back after the final game to talk about how it all went down. I need to shift my brain and look at the Royals. Baseball season just started and I am not yet sure how I feel about my boys in blue.

On the tech front, my husband is currently geeking out as he builds our server. I am just waiting for Google Fiber to actually finish our hood. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment