Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bracket was SHREDDED

Well, that did not go the way I had hoped. I had hoped that Wichita could have pulled it off, but they lost in the last few minutes of the game. Way to play boys. Undefeated all season! Can't ask for anything more. Baylor surprised me. They have not been playing consistently, but they had a GREAT game on the 23rd. So, going into the Sweet Sixteen, we have Baylor and Iowa State representing the Big 12. Let's see what they got!


Here is my bracket for the 29th & 30th. I have changed two that I needed to due to teams being knocked out.


The games I am concerned about include Michigan St and Virginia. I went with the underdog just because I would love to see Michigan St take Viginia out. I think the Louisville and Kentucky game will be close. Kentucky played real hard to come back and take the game from the Shockers. I still think that Louisville will come out ahead though.

I went with UConn over Iowa State, but that one is a toss up in my books. They both aren't playing super consistently, so it will be whoever shows up to play. Dayton and Stanford is my other toss up game. Honestly, I haven't been paying attention to either of those teams, so real sure who has the edge.

Now, what about you? Do you think Baylor can pull off another upset? What about the Kentucky/Louisville game. Let me know your thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment