Sunday, March 23, 2014

March Madness

It is very difficult to keep up with March Madness when you do not have cable TV. I rely heavily on ESPN Sports, and I am waiting on Google Fiber to finish with our area. It needs to be done before football season! I also have to admit, I usually do not jump into the madness until the 2nd round is over. I really don't care too much about basketball, but I do like watching the Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final Four, and Championship.


So, without further ado, let me present my bracket. The black are games completed. The blue is the games I have put my guesses on. The red is the real winners (they will turn black if I was right!). The purple is who I believe will take the championship. Let's see how wrong I am! As much as I would like to say the games can be easy to predict, the madness as much of a chance as anything. Great teams can have shoddy days and teams that are ranked lower may be able to monopolize on mistakes better.


No comments:

Post a Comment